Day01 Arrival at Kathmandu 1,320m/4,330ft)
On the first day, you will arrive at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. From there, you will be transferred to your hotel where you can rest and recover from your journey. Depending on your arrival time, you may have some time to explore the city and get to know your surroundings.
This is also a good time to meet your guide and prepare for the trek ahead. Make sure to take care of any last-minute arrangements and check your
equipment to ensure that everything is in order.
Day02 Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820m/2690ft)
Day03 Drive from Pokhara to Kilyu, and Trek to Chhomrong 2170m/7119ft)
After breakfast in Pokhara, you will have a scenic drive to Kilyu, a small ethnic settlement. The drive will take approximately 1.5 hours and offers stunning views of the river gorges and lush green hills, with the Annapurna peaks as a picturesque backdrop.
From Kilyu, you will begin your trek towards Chhomrong. The trail takes you through the beautiful bamboo woods, offering a tranquil atmosphere and views of the surrounding mountains. You will also pass through the charming settlements of Sinuwa and Kuldi Ghar before reaching Chhomrong.
Chhomrong is a famous village situated at the base of the Annapurna massif, offering stunning panoramic views of the surrounding peaks. Spend the night in a comfortable guesthouse in Chhomrong.
Day04 Trek from Chhomrong to Himalaya 2920m/9580ft)
As you trek along the trail, you will be surrounded by lush forests and beautiful meadows, filled with a wide variety of flora and fauna. The natural
ambiance of peace and isolation that the woods provide makes for a truly unique trekking experience. Along the way, you will cross several small
streams and waterfalls, adding to the natural beauty of the landscape.
After a few hours of trekking, you will reach the village of Bamboo, where you will stop for lunch. From there, the trail continues through bamboo and
rhododendron forests before eventually reaching the village of Dovan.
From Dovan, the trail climbs steeply uphill to Himalaya, where you will spend the night in a comfortable teahouse. Himalaya offers stunning panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, including Machhapuchhre and Hiunchuli. The terrain is blessed with beautiful floral acreages and wide pasturelands, making for a scenic and peaceful trekking journey.
Day05 Trek from Himalaya to MBC 3700m/12139ft)
You will start your day early in the morning and have breakfast at your guesthouse in Himalaya. From there, you will begin your trek, which initially
follows a steep ascent through the forested trail. The trail continues along the Modi Khola river and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
After a few hours of trekking, you will reach Deurali, a beautiful spot that offers panoramic views of the Annapurna massif. You can take a short break here to rest and capture some photographs of the beautiful scenery. From Deurali, you will continue your trek towards MBC. The trail takes you through the beautiful Himalayan landscape, with views of snow-capped peaks and glaciers. The trail can be steep at times, but the views and scenery more than make up for the effort.
Day06 Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4130m/13550ft) Excursion and Back to Sinuwa 2360m/7743ft)
You will embark on a challenging but rewarding trek to Annapurna Base Camp. You will start early in the morning and trek along a steep trail that winds through a series of switchbacks. As you climb higher, the scenery becomes more spectacular, with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and glaciers.
After several hours of trekking, you will reach Annapurna Base Camp, situated at an altitude of 4130m/13550ft. Here, you will be rewarded with panoramic views of the Annapurna massif, including Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli, and Machhapuchhre Fishtail).
You will spend some time at the base camp, taking in the stunning scenery and exploring the area. Afterward, you will begin your descent back to Sinuwa. The trek back down can be steep and challenging, so be sure to take your time and watch your step. Spend the night in a teahouse in Sinuwa, enjoying a well- deserved rest after a long day of trekking.
Day07 Trek back to Kilyu from Sinuwa, and Drive back to Pokhara 820m/2690ft)
you will begin your trek back to Kilyu from Sinuwa. The trail descends through lush forests and charming villages, offering beautiful views of the surrounding landscape. You will pass through the settlements of Bamboo, Dobhan, and Khuldighar before reaching Kilyu. The trek takes approximately 5 6 hours to complete. Upon reaching Kilyu, you will board a private vehicle for a scenic drive back to Pokhara. The drive takes approximately 1.5 hours and offers stunning views of the hills and mountains. Once you reach Pokhara, you can relax and unwind in your hotel and explore the city. This is also a good time to reflect on your trekking experience and appreciate the beauty of the Annapurna region.
Day08 Drive to Kathmandu | Farewell Dinner
On the final day of your Annapurna Base Camp trek, you will have a scenic drive from Pokhara back to Kathmandu. The drive takes approximately 6 7 hours and offers stunning views of the hills and mountains along the way.
In the evening, you will have a farewell dinner in Kathmandu, where you can enjoy delicious Nepalese cuisine and share your trekking experiences with fellow trekkers. This is also a good time to thank your trekking team and guides for their support and assistance throughout the trek. After dinner, you can explore the vibrant streets of Kathmandu and do some last-minute souvenir shopping before heading back to your hotel for the night.
Day09 Final Departure day
On the final departure day, you will have breakfast at your hotel and then check out. Depending on your flight schedule, you may have some time to explore Kathmandu or do some last-minute shopping before being transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Make sure to arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your flight departure time to allow enough time for check-in, security, and immigration procedures. We hope that you have had a memorable and enjoyable trekking experience in the Annapurna region and wish you a safe journey back home. Thank you for choosing our trekking services and we look forward to welcoming you back to Nepal in the future.
- Airport pick up and drop off upon arrival and departure Pre-trek meeting
- 2 nights stay at a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Deluxe tourist bus travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara and back All necessary permits and paperwork Annapurna Conservation permit and TIMS
- Trekking equipment provided: down-filled sleeping bag, walking poles, and a duffel bag
- Experienced English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide and local porters 2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Guide and porter salaries, insurance, equipment, transport, food, and lodging covered
- Private transport from Pokhara to Kilyu and back
- Full meals provided: breakfast, lunch, and dinner of your choice Supplementary snacks: energy bar and cookies
- Fresh seasonal fruits after dinner
- Unlimited Chlorine treated Safe Drinking water
- Oxi-meter provided to check pulse, heart rate, and oxygen saturation to ABC and return
- Mountain accommodation provided (soft, comfort, private room with shared toilet) 3-star hotel in Pokhara with breakfast included Comprehensive
- First Aid kit provided
- All government and local taxes included
- Souvenir provided: Himalaya Land treks t-shirt and Trekking Route map
- Farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese restaurants with traditional ethnic music and dance
What's not Included
- Nepal visa USD 30 for 15 days and USD 50 for 30 days).
- Your international flight to and from Nepal.
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.
- The cost incurred during the tour around the city. Cost for additional trips.
- Hot showers, Wi-Fi & battery charging on a trek.
- Travel insurance (for helicopter evacuation if needed whilst on trekking). Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Tip for guide, porter, and drivers.
- Documents and Money
- A valid passport and a few passport-sized photographs
- Nepalese visa
- Travel insurance
- Cash/Credit card (cash is recommended in the trek)
- Warm hat, sunhat/bandana, scarf, sunglass, gloves - wool or fleeced and Gore-Tex
- 3 to 4 Long and short sleeve t-shirts
- Heavy fleece or down
- jacket Waterproof jacket with hood
- Wind and waterproof jacket ; pants
- Comfortable and sturdy walking shoes (often worn before departure)
- Running shoes or evening sandals
- Hiking socks (ensure boots fit socks combination)
- Wool jumper/sweater/fleece 1 lightweight during summer and one heavyweight or two lightweights during winter)
- Long sleeve shirts
- Top and bottom thermals
- Extra warm clothes during winter December to March) Underwear
- Trekking Gear ; Supplies
- A duffel bag (provided to each trekker for trekking by Himalaya Land
- Treks in Kathmandu) Waterproof day pack 25 30 liter) to carry your personal belongings during the day
- Minimum 1-liter refillable aluminum or Nalgene polypropylene water bottle Down (rated for 18 degree centigrade) sleeping bag (provided by Himalaya Land Treks in Kathmandu)
- Trekking poles
- Torch/flashlight - headlamp style is ideal Health Care
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and lip balm
- Wet wipes, toilet paper (as necessary)
- The first-aid kit; should contain lip balm, aspirin, bandages, anti- histamine, Imodium, or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea.
- Personal medical prescriptions
- Soap, toothbrush/toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, hairbrush, face lotion Mask, hand sanitizer
- Rehydration powder
- As per your interest
- Writing pad
- Boards games or playing
- cards Power bank
- Camera with extra batteries and memory cards